- This event has passed.
The Asian American Business Expo
September 10, 2016 @ 8:30 AM - 3:00 PMFree
The mission of the Expo is to promote entrepreneurship, leadership and job creation. The Expo provides resources to help
- Asian-American firms to succeed and create jobs
- Asian-American firms to leverage their cultural heritage for export opportunities;
- non-Asian-American firms to partner with Asian-American ones for export and procurement opportunities;
- Asian-American employees to succeed in the workplace
The Asian American Business Expo is non-profit and open to all. It’s a one-day event with more than 20 workshops and 40 exhibits. The attendance in 2011 was 425; in 2012 was 850; it’s expected to surpass 1,000 in 2013, 14.
In addition to the one-day Expo, there are networking events that take place throughout the year bringing back attendees and sponsors for continued education and exchange.
The Partners of the Expo 2015
The partners of the Asian American Business Expo 2015 are:
- OCA Asian-American Advocates – Greater Chicago Chapter (OCA Chicago)
- Association of Chinese-American Scientists and Engineers (ACSE)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America – Greater Chicago Chapter (AREAA Chicago)
- Asians with Disabilities Outreach Project Think-Tank (ADOPT)
- Korean-American Association of Chicago (KAAC)
- U.S. Department of Commerce’s Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- City of Chicago
Everyone is Welcome!
We encourage non-Asian-Americans to participate in the Expo. We welcome the opportunity to network and collaborate. We encourage non-Asian-Americans to leverage our cultural heritage to support U.S. export initiatives and job creation.
More Information is available on : http://asianamericanbusinessexpo.org/
Or follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/asianamericanbusiness